15.5.09

New Moon call

I know I shouldn't be doing this cause I promised like a thousand times that I would end up with the Twilight saga, but I just can't help it... for the ones that have read New Moon, you were all shocked in the part when Edward calls Bella's house and Jacob answers... but haven't you wondered what exactly happened at that moment?... what were the exact words of Rosalie... so that Edward would call?.... well.. here is the answer... is really exciting!!.... you MUST! read it!.. enjoy!

******Here******

And for the ones that love... Rosalie... and believes that she is an innocent dove.... here are her thoughts after she called Edward. Was she really that selfish?... or she just didn't imagine that that would happen?

*****Here*****


Next chapter---- be like Jacob and meet the casting of the werewolf clan. =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna see this movie!!!!!